Renting a bridal gown in Singapore has never been easier in this digital age.
But finding a place where it can understand your personality and resonate with your vibes is a task and a half.
In this short article, we’ll be discussing about where you should go to rent a gown and how to do it after you’ve found the place you like.
Where to rent a bridal gown in Singapore?
First and foremost, one of the most popular places to rent a bridal gown in Singapore is from well-known bridal studios. These Bridal studios offer a wide range of bridal gowns for rent, from traditional ballgowns to modern dresses.
They often provide a full range of bridal services, such as make-up and hair styling, as well as photography packages. Some popular bridal studios in Singapore include Luna Bianca Bridal Shop, Bluebay Wedding, My Bridal Room and so on.
You can also rent a bridal gown from online marketplaces such as Carousell and Gumtree. These platforms allow individuals to sell and rent out their gently used or new bridal gowns.
It's important to be cautious when renting from individual sellers, however. Make sure to verify the seller's reputation and read reviews from previous customers. But if you want to feel comfortable and at ease, choosing a reputable Bridal Shop like Luna Bianca would be the best.
How to rent a bridal gown in Singapore?
When renting a bridal gown, there are a few things to keep in mind. Firstly, it's important to start your search early so that you have plenty of time to find the perfect dress. The best period for searching and planning for a wedding is 12 months before the wedding day to avoid panicking.
But if you plan to do all the necessary things within 4 to 6 months, it’d be best to choose a bridal shop.
Secondly, make sure to try on the gown to ensure that it fits properly and is comfortable. So, always try to get an appointment to try-on gowns and to discuss with a wedding expert for your needs. Most places offer free consultations. Some places may have paid consultations but always get a free session unless you're really keen on trying a lot of gowns.
Finally, be sure to read the gown rental agreement carefully to understand the terms and conditions of the rental package you’re choosing.
Why go for European Wedding Dresses?
European wedding gowns are renowned for their excellent design, top-notch materials, and meticulous attention to detail. European gown producers and designers have years of expertise producing stunning, classic designs that are ideal for every bride's special day.
The best fabrics and materials are used in the production of European gowns, which ensures that they not only look stunning but also feel comfortable.
There is a European wedding dress available that will complement your style and personality, whether you're searching for a conventional, classic appearance or something more modern and daring.
How Does Renting a Gown Actually Work?
When you have decided that renting gowns is the best option for yourself, here are the next steps:
1) Finding The Right Bridal Boutique - Your budget and style will help you identify and select the right bridal shop for you. You can identify bridal shops that are within a certain price range using your budget. Then, based on your style preference to further narrow down your list of bridal shops and identify the best bridal shops for you.
However, it is also important to remember to take into account the quality of the gown. A high-quality gown can easily be identified by how it hugs your body. A good internal gown structure and cutting can do wonders for you as it will flatter your body and emphasize your best features. In short, do not fixate on the small price difference so that you don’t end up compromising on looking your best on your big day.
Gowns originated from Europe are often of higher quality due to their long history of experience in gown design. Europeans gowns tend to be more detailed in facbric usage and the placement of the appliques. While designing their gowns, they take into consideration every little detail in order to fit the body perfectly, it's all about balancing the body.
It is not uncommon that some brides may have unbalanced bodies such as shorter torso and longer legs or a longer torso and shorter legs. Therefore European gowns are designed in a way to emphasis a bride's best qualities as well as compliment the imperfect parts resulting the bride looking her best and feeling beautiful. European brands are in their element when they create such masterpieces.
That being said, there are definitely wonderful and skillful Asian gown producers out there.
2) Book Your First Appointment - After choosing your bridal shop, it’s time to book a consultation appointment. During this appointment, you will get to discuss with a consultant to help you identify what your ‘needs & wants’ for your big day! Your consultants will also help you find the right styles and cuttings of gowns that suits you.
This appointment will give you a feel of the quality and styles of the gowns the shop carries. Feeling and seeing the gown in real life is very different from seeing it in photos as well as wearing it.
At Luna Bianca, you will get to try 3 to 8 gowns (depending on the type of appointment you book) to find which style and cut suits you.
3) Package Signing - After your consultation, if you like what you see and know that the shop is the right shop for you, it is time to sign the package! It is also recommended to sign up with a bridal shop that can offer you multiple services such as gown rentals, photography, videography, and makeup as it is more cost-effective.
4) Gown Selection - After signing, it is time to select your gown. This Gown selection appointment will usually be 6-4 months before your wedding day. You will get to try as many gowns as needed to find the right one for you. Take your time, enjoy the process, and most importantly, keep an open mind.
5) Fitting Day - About 1 - 2 weeks before your wedding, you will............ Click here to read the rest of this article.